Canon XA11 Compact High Definition Camcorder 32GB Memory Card Professional UV Filter XL Pro Camcorder Soft Case Pro Accessories
The Canon XA11 Full HD Camcorder is a compact run-and-gun camera that is suitable for ENG, event coverage, and independent and documentary filmmaking. The camera features a 1/2.84", 1920 x 1080 CMOS sensor that captures video at various frame rates up to 59.94p, including a 24p mode for a more cinematic feel. The integrated Canon 20x HD optical zoom lens has a 35mm equivalent zoom range of 26.8 to 576mm, and features an 8-bladed iris to render highlights in a more natural manner.
The final piece in the image chain is Canon's Digic DV 4 image processor. This high-speed image-processing engine powers Canon's Dynamic IS (Image Stabilization) mode reducing image distortion over traditional up-down, left-right image stabilization by adding correction for camera roll in three axes. The power of the Digic DV 4 allows the camera to simultaneously encode your video to two different codecs and bit rates, allowing you to have web-ready versions of your master footage available as soon as you stop recording.
Manufacturer Included Items:
Canon XA11 Compact Full HD Camcorder with HDMI and Composite Output
Mic Holder (with Mounting Screw)
CA-570 Compact AC Power Adapter
BP-820 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (1780mAh)
Bundle Items Include:
1 x XL Soft Case for Pro Camcorders
1 x SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
1 x DSLR and Camcorder Microphone for Video
1 x 58mm UV Filter
1 x Secure Digital USB Memory Card Reader
1 x 5 Piece Lens Cleaning Kit
1 x Memory Card Wallet
1 x Microfiber Cloth
- 1 x Canon XA11 Compact Full HD ENG Camcorder with HDMI and Composite Output 1 x SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card 1 x XL Pro Case for Camcorder 1 x Pro camcorder and DSLR Microphone 1 x 58mm UV Filter 1 x Memory Card Reader 1 x Lens Cleaning Kit 1 x Memory Card Wallet 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- Native 1920 x 1080, 1/2.84" CMOS Sensor 20x HD Zoom Lens
- Canon Digic DV 4 Image Processor Dynamic Image Stabilization
- 3" OLED Touch Panel View Screen Manual Camera Controls
- 2 x XLR with Manual/Auto Audio Levels HDMI and Composite Output
Beginners Guide to Digital SLR Video and Filmmaking
The rapid development of Digital SLR Cameras (DSLR: Digital Single-Lens Reflex) has caused prices to drop and reach a level where DSLRs have become an affordable device in every household. The picture quality is excellent even with a lower budget DSLR. On top of that, these cameras have started to replace standard Video Cameras. A DSLR is an amazing tool and most cameras have capabilities that go far beyond what the day-to-day video shooter needs. This book is not a substitute for the operations manual of your camera nor will it cover each setting of every make and model.
This book is about getting you started with your DSLR in an easy to understand way. I will describe how to use the camera and do all the basics so that you can actually get started with shooting videos. Please have the manual of your camera at hand, so that you can look up where to find buttons and menu functions with your specific camera model.
Once the basics are covered the book will dive deeper into the capabilities of the camera and the settings so that you will know and understand the manual settings. This will make sure that you can expose properly, set white balance properly and that you can choose different picture styles in order to get amazing-looking videos.
While understanding the capabilities and settings of your camera is important to know, it is also key to learning about video composition and how to compose beautiful shots, be it for an interview or just getting general footage for a project or a family event. If you just keep a couple of simple rules in mind, then there is nothing to stop you from shooting videos like a Pro.
Once you are familiar with the standard features of your camera, the book will go deeper into additional equipment you may want to consider buying. Things like different camera bodies, lens options, audio recording and lighting will expand your knowledge and will allow you to become more proficient with your DSLR equipment and to use it without reading the manual all the time.
No exciting scene to film will be missed.
1. Five Easy to Follow Rules to Improve Your DSLR Videos Instantly
2. Which Camera Should I Buy? Which Camera Brand is Best?
3. Getting Your Camera Ready to Shoot
4. Setting Shooting Modes - Which Mode Should You Shoot In?
5. Stabilize Your Camera Using a Tripod
6. The Manual Settings of Your DSLR Camera
7. Introduction to Composition
8. Building Out Your DSLR Video Equipment
9. Light is Everything
10. Recording Audio for DSLR Video
11. Advanced Video Shooting
12. Postproduction - Video Editing
13. Additional Tips and Tools for Video Editing
Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM Lens
The Canon EF 400mm f/4.0 DO IS II Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens delivers brilliant high-speed performance for professionals with minimal glare and superb image quality. Taking advantage of the best in lens technology, it features gapless dual-layer diffractive optical elements for improved diffraction efficiency with reduced flare.
- Compact, lightweight super telephoto lens that is ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Newly-developed gapless dual-layer diffractive optical elements deliver improved image quality with reduced flare
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction
- Power Focus mode enables smooth focus shifts essential for filmmaking
- Minimum focusing distance of 10.8 Ft./3.3 m.
Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x
The EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Lens with Internal 1.4x Extender from Canon is a high-performance super-telephoto zoom lens with a built-in 1.4x extender that converts the focal range and maximum aperture to 280-560mm f/5.6. The extender is located at the base of the lens and applied with a simple lever switch. The EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Lens features one Fluorite and four Ultra-low Dispersion optical elements that deliver sharper images with fewer chromatic aberrations. Super-spectra lens coatings minimize ghosting and flare and a Fluorine coating on the front and rear lens elements keep oily smears and fingerprints to a minimum.
- High performance L-series super-telephoto zoom with built-in 1.4x extender (280-560mm, f/5.6) makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- One fluorite and four UD lens elements provide excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, delivering high-quality images with high resolution and contrast
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction.
- Three image stabilization modes (standard, panning, and during exposure only) provide excellent results for a wide range of shooting situations
Make Your Movie, How to Create Real Cinema Quality Footage With Gear Everyone Can Afford
If you want to create gorgeous videos, or shoot your next professional movie, commercial, or travel documentary and additionally understand the fundamentals of beautiful moments and how to capture them...then read this eBook.
You will learn:
- How to get equipment quality worth of over 40,000 for just under 2,000.
- Why some people can see 100x times more colors than others?
- How to edit and render all your material extremely fast, 100 percent reliable and all this in a Parisian café, even 4K!
- How to shoot Sundance winning features on something you already use every day, your Smartphone.
If a picture says more than 1000 words then imagine what could be possible with 24 of those pictures in one second.
It's not just words or musicits a whole range of elements coming together and making something that didnt exist before. Its telling stories. Its devising a world, an experience, that people cannot have unless they see that film.
The bottom line is everyone can make those breathtaking videos, imagine the ability to let other people see through your eyes, it's a priceless communication skill which has the potential to improve your whole life. Get inside cinematographer knowledge, simply presented and immediately usable.
With this eBook you'll also get the option to ask me any questions concerning your next video projects for the entire month after purchase!
If you feel you have something to give, if you feel your particular talent is worth developing, is worth caring for, then scroll up, click the ''Buy'' button now, and begin your journey, Today!
Canon VIXIA XA10 - PAL - 64GB Internal Flash Professional Camcorder - International Version (No Warranty)
The new ultra compact XA10 Professional Camcorder is designed for situations where mobility is critical while shooting. This feature-rich, professional model records Full HD 1080p using an AVCHD codec. The ultimate professional camcorder for run-and-gun shooting, the compact XA10 includes a detachable handle for low-angle shooting and portability. With the handle attached the XA10's functionality is further enhanced with the addition of XLR inputs and an external microphone holder.A Genuine Canon 10x HD Video Lens delivers a wide, flexible zoom range (35mm equivalent range 30.4mm-304mm) and smooth, pleasing backgrounds thanks to an 8-blade iris. And an infrared mode allows users to capture video in conditions with little or no ambient light, a situation which would make other camcorders useless.The new XA10 provides the option of recording to a 64GB internal flash drive or two SDXC-compatible card slots and the ability to simultaneously record to two cards at once for instant backup. Portable and packed with professional features, this camcorder will be the model of choice for on-the-go videographers.
- Flash Memory: The XA10 Professional Camcorder allows users to record up to 24 hours of clear high definition video to a 64GB internal flash drive or to two SDXC-compatible memory slots
- AVCHD Codec: The XA10 features the AVCHD codec. AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition) was announced in 2006 and is quickly becoming the standard for professional camcorders. AVCHD utilizes MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression technology similar to the technology used in Canon's HD DSLRs
- Genuine Canon 10x HD Zoom Lens: The XA10 features a Genuine Canon 10x HD Zoom Lens which offers a 35mm equivalent of 30.4mm - 304mm
- Canon Native 1920 x 1080 CMOS Image Sensor: Designed and manufactured exclusively by Canon, the XA10 Professional Camcorder incorporates a native 1/3-inch, 1920 x 1080 CMOS Image Sensor, delivering superb Full HD video recording with minimal noise
- Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor: The XA10 Professional Camcorder features Canon's powerful DIGIC DV III Image Processor, which provides enhanced shading, lifelike tonal gradations and lower power consumption. DIGIC DV III is also the high-speed engine which powers a variety of Canon technologies
LTC Timecode Generator Free
- Works with many different devices
Choosing a Digital Camera: DSLR vs. Cinema Camera
LTC Timecode Generator Pro
- Multiple frame rates
- Easy to use
- Standard compliant
- Consumer reports best vacuum 2016
- 10 best coffee brands
- Budget air fryer
- Removing broken screw from metal
- What is the best electric shaver for sensitive skin