All-Clad 2100090557 00485005996 All- E785S264 HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwaher Safe PFOA Free 8 10-Inch Fry Pan Cookware Set, 2-Piece, Black
A true kitchen staple, the All-Clad Hard Anodized E785S264 Set of 2 fry pans (8 & 10 In.) is ideal for searing, browning, and pan-frying everything from eggs to meats. The fry pans feature a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allow for easy turning with a spatula. The All-Clad frying pans are great for cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full rich flavor, color, and crisp texture. With HA1 Hard Anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware's three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, Hard Anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience, induction compatibility, and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
- 8 and 10-inch fry pans with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup; stainless-steel bonded Anti-Warp base; optimized for induction
- PFOA-free Scratch Resistant nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat; Heat source: induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F (without lids); dishwasher-safe, handwash recommended; limited lifetime warranty
Large Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet by Victoria, 12-inch Round Frying Pan with Helper Handle, 100 Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil Seasoned, SKL-212
The traditional 12 inch pre-seasoned cast iron skillet get a facelift! There is something special about the tradition and essence of a good round cast iron skillet. Why not take that, and make it even better? Our high quality cast iron skillets have just enough "smart" innovation to make them more functional while remaining true to tradition. Get a SAFER handle on heavy things: Victoria Cast Iron handles are curved, bigger, more ergonomic, and quite frankly, more beautiful too. Get a better grip while handling your hot iron, whether in the grill, campfire, oven, or stove. A cast iron skillet with longer & curvy handles doesn't just translate to better maneuverability, but also to cooler handle temperatures on the stove (protective gear is still always recommended for iron products). Keepin' it Natural: Victoria Cast Iron skillets have been praised by chefs and professional testers for their excellent flaxseed pre-seasoning right out of the box! Extensive tips on maintaining and building seasoning are found on the packaging and our website. Multi-Functional, Multi-Faceted: Bake in it, Fry in it, BBQ in it. The Victoria Die Cast Iron Skillet is suitable for cooking in: induction, ceramic, campfire, grill, oven, & more. And to top it off, our skillets are deeper and have a wider cooking surface, allowing you to sear, bake and fry better. Zero Waste! Our clean and efficient factory is virtually zero waste. Our skillets are made from recycled cast iron that is melted at ultra high temperatures and then completely purified to is rawest form, bringing it back to its roots. Why youll love it: our pre-seasoned Cast iron skillets have Curved Handle for Leverage. We also purposefully created Contoured cast iron Pour-Spouts that actually catch drips. Victoria cast iron skillets have Wider Helper Handles and Longer Handles and have holes in the handles that are big enough to hang on thick hooks. Our cast iron is Preseasoned with only the best 100 Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil. Our cast iron pans are so beautiful you will love taking it straight from oven to table.
- Large cast iron skillet with longer, curved handle for better leverage and easier handling. Longer cast-iron handle keeps your hand farther from heat center and stays cool for longer on the stovetop. Helper handle is bigger than standard for easy lifting, even with pot holders
- Pre-seasoned 12 inch cast iron skillet is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware seasoned at high temperatures using 100 Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Round cast iron skillet with pour spouts that have intricate drip-cutters for easy cleanup
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia using European cast iron machinery. Lifetime Warranty
- Vicoria cast iron is seasoned with 100 flaxseed oil. Flaxseed oil is a vegetable oil.
Stainless Steel Skillet with Glass Cover - 12 Inch - Induction Compatible - 30 x 6.8 cm - Multipurpose Use for Home Kitchen or Restaurant - Chefs Choice
Premium Cookware! This 100 stainless steel skillet is the cornerstone of every kitchen. This premium cookware is built with the highest quality stainless steel, which enables even and efficient heat distribution. This heavy and durable skillet is non-reactive, keeping the flavors natural and tasty. It is perfect for frying, searing, and browning foods. Designed with high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, this skillet holds heat well and limits evaporation.
High-Quality Stainless Steel
Even and Efficient Heat Distribution
Cooking and Seasoning Instructions:
In order to avoid the food from sticking, preheat the skillet for 2 to 3 minutes before adding oil to cook
Heat the skillet to a slightly hot temperature, then put some oil in and let it evaporate to season the skillet. Clean it with a paper towel after cooling to make the surface non-stick
- Premium stainless-steel cookware with solid stainless-steel riveted handle provides efficient and even heat distribution which makes sticking and burning less likely; premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its lustre over time
- Close-fitting lid holds in moisture which locks in flavors and nutrients as you cook
- Season the skillet using any type of oil to make it non-stick; in order to avoid sticking and achieve the best results, heat the skillet for 2 to 3 minutes before adding oil to cook
- Stainless steel cooking surface maintains its color, doesn't react with food or alters flavors
- The skillet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick 12" Open Frypan
The OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Cookware line brings together an array of top-notch features, making it ideal for the home chef or professional cook. Each piece offers a thoughtful design, from heavy-gauge Anodized Aluminum and non-slip silicone handles to drip-free pouring edges and even heat distribution. The German-engineered, PFOA-free, 3-Layer Non-Stick coating allows for effortless food release with minimal oil or butter, and the durable, scratch-resistant, Hard-Anodized Aluminum construction ensures superior heat conduction and even cooking. The riveted stainless steel handles wrapped in heat-resistant silicone provide a comfortable grip for a secure hold and feature finger guards to keep your hands safe from hot stovetops. The silicone-metal construction is perfect for all stovetops, except induction, and can move directly from the stovetop to oven (oven-safe up to 390 Degree Fahrenheit/200 Degree Celsius). The 12" Open Fry pan is ideal for frying eggs, caramelizing onions, and more.
- Hard-Anodized aluminum ensures superior heat retention and even cooking
- German-Engineered, PFOA-free, 3-layer, non-stick coating allows for effortless food release
- Unique rolled edges designed for drip free pouring of sauces, reductions and more
- Riveted stainless steel handle wrapped in heat-resistant silicone provide a comfortable grip for a secure hold
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials are oven safe up to 390 Degree Fahrenheit
- Winner of Highest Rated Non-Stick Skillet by Cook's Country Magazine
Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder.
The Lodge Cast Iron 12-inch Skillet and Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 12-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
Note the black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the rim, southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece. If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Dont worry, its not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning. As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The brown spot will turn black with use
- Skillet seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire; Great on induction cooktops
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder protects hands from heat up to 450 F.Hand wash
Lodge L8SK3 10.25 inch Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use 10.25" Black
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 10.25-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Care-wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However consider that cookware is 400 degree fahrenheit in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212 degree fahrenheit so soap is not always necessary. Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended as they remove seasoning
- 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet. An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come. Handle length is 4.81 inch
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100 vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, and makes one-dish meals. Built-in pour spout doubles as a spoon rest. Base and handles detach and nest in pan for easy cleaning and storing. Great for every meal--big 16-inch base and high sidewalls provide extra cooking and serving capacity. saves energy because it's more efficient than a range burner or oven. Tempered glass cover and stay-cool handles allow skillet to double as a buffet server. control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. 120 volts, 60 Hz only Easy to clean. Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Heavy cast aluminum base features a deluxe nonstick surface, inside & out. skillet pan & cover are dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Built-in spout for pouring liquids from skillet doubles as a spoon & spatula holder when cooking & serving.
- Fold down handles to detach skillet pan from base. with handles folded in, the base & handles store in skillet for compact storage.
- Dimensions: 19.81" x 12.25" x 8.06";Pan dimensions: 15.75" x 11.87" x 2.87" approximately
- Tempered glass cover & stay-cool handles allow skillet to double as a buffet server
Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan 13" - Stops 99 of Hot Oil Splash - Protects Skin from Burns - Splatter Guard for Cooking - Iron Skillet Lid Keeps Kitchen Clean - Stainless Steel
Frying pan splatter guard for splash cover screen guards pans oil covers grease shield fat skillet best fry silicone spit fryer with handle anti wall cooking small kitchen lid stainless steel oven safe bacon stove mesh top large Deep Fryer 15 inch 14 stoves catcher uses lids 12 non stick glass tools lidded a and 8 10 nonstick saucepans pots the good rated new cookware teflon price food service equipment supplies buy surface in world most durable stir fry pan high quality coating brand deal on without perfect what's pot brands material of saucepan safest cooks accessories tableware big dishes best skillets no ultimate white highest sets nonstick extra large frypan excelsteel anti adjustable universal cookie sheet good grips metal from hot bacon stovetop splattering screene protector cover rust proof fry kitchen inch professional round clad cast iron wok skillet shield grill nonstick fry wall covers frying cover range lids pan fry pot lid oven food stainless steel gift best great gear hight quality grade men women man cook kitchener accessories roast egg fish chicken turkey steak meat covers frying cover range lids pan fry pot lid set stovetop protector prevent spatter utensils cast iron wok skillet dishwasher professional latest offers affordable kitchenware porcelain utensils toxic gas prices house works 13 saute deep t fal two double handles fry pan value where to heavy recommendations cutlery extra large frypan excel steel anti adjustable universal faber ware home cookie sheet good cookware grips metal from hot bacon stovetop splattering screene protector cover rust proof fry dining kitchen inch professional round clad cast iron wok skillet shield grill oven food ever recommended which universal extra very hob sale cheap deals giant world's
- Universal size easy-to-clean multi use grease guard: The diameter of this premium splatter screen for frying pans is 13 inches, so it will fit all your pots, skillets and pans. This multipurpose kitchen tool also doubles as a strainer, steamer, and a cooling rack and stores easily in narrow spaces - Easy to clean - Rustproof - Dishwasher safe
- Protects from hot oil and keeps you safe: Made of 304 grade stainless steel and extra fine mesh, BergKoch splatter guard stops 99 of splash, lets all the steam out and allows you to watch the cooking process easily. Industry's leading engineers increased its mesh count by 40 and reinforced the joints to take your kitchen safety to a new level.
- Resing feet keep kitchen clean and grease off your counters: Ergonomic feet conveniently keep the screen on your countertop without it getting greasy and keep it in place on top of the pan - Forget about a messy stove and greasy counters - Just give your countertops a wipe after cooking and your kitchen is sparkling clean
- Plastic handle makes cooking safe: Securely joined handle is made of heat resistant TPR plastic to protect your hands from painful burns - Forget about hurtful blisters - No more need for potholders and oven mitts
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Heavy duty stainless steel construction is crafted with the same essence as all German kitchenware to last for years, so the BergKoch Splatter Screen for cooking is backed up with hassle-free LifeTime Warranty - If you have any problems with your purchase, we will exchange it no questions asked.
Best of Skillet
Skillet makes hard rock with a message and here are some of our favorites.
Lodge Oversized Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 17 Inch Cast Iron Frying Pan with Loop Handles (Made in USA)
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
17 INCH SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET WITH 2 LOOP HANDLES
The Lodge 17 inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet offers both elegance and versatility for your kitchen and campsite. Whether youre learning to cook or a seasoned expert, this pan is perfect for a crowd and can be passed down from one generation to the next. Use it for simple one-pan meals, or complex family recipes. This skillet translates beautifully from the kitchen to the table as you make every meal a memory. Lodge allows you to take cast iron places its never been before.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesnt have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after its cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River youll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. Its built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning youll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.Care -If the seasoning on your pan is sticky, this is a sign of excess oil building up and not fully converting to seasoning. To remedy this, place the cookware in the oven, upside down on the top rack and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Allow to cool and repeat if necessary.
- 17 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. This seasoned cast iron skillet is ready to use and extremely versatile with a diameter of 17 inches and a 2-inch depth. With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic 2 handle design, it is perfect for the campfire, the oven, and the tabletop
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100 vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories. This dynamic 2-loop handle skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ's with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
- Sonic jewelry cleaner
- Metal detector best
- Running shoes for women 2016
- Cream to reduce pores
- Choice products customer reviews