DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
BORA Portamate PM-4000 - Heavy Duty Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Attach Tool Mounting Bars
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish quickly, easily, and safely. Whether its a jobsite or your driveway, youll appreciate being able to work exactly where you need to. This is a contractor grade miter saw stand, but priced for the homeowner. But dont let the low cost fool you this is a high quality piece of equipment, with tubular steel construction, and a whopping 500lb capacity, so you can handle the big jobs with ease. The quick attach mounts make attaching and detaching the saw simple, and the adjustable 13 tall material supports can be in or out to support material ten feet long. But heres the kicker its not only lightweight, but it folds up for easy transport and storage, making this one of the most versatile miter saw stands on the market. An optional Wheel Kit is available (PM-7004) for added mobility, and extra tool mounts (PM-7002 20-in long and can be adjusted along the width to fit most saws) are also available allowing you to expand the use of your stand to other tools in your shop.
- A cut above - the Bora Porta mate PM-4000 is the best, most practical, hassle-free stand you'll find for miter saws or chop saws. Constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish, This rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. And is compatible with Miter saws up to 12 inches, including compound sliding saws.
- Cut out for convenience - setup is quick and simple, as the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Stand folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your vehicle to the worksite. Folded size is 43. 5" W x 20" D x 6. 5" H and Weighs only 30 lbs. without a saw.
- Switch gears & mount add tools - quick-attach saw mounts allow for easy mounting of your saw, as well as other tools which you can switch around, set up and take down quickly - hardware is included. Additional mount sets sold separately offer a wider variety of tools that you can use with your PM-4000 stand.
- Makes the cut - our PM-4000 saw stand was specially designed to provide the ideal ergonomic working height of 36 inches, so professional contractors and day's can work safely and comfortably while making cuts with absolute precision and secure stability.
- Any way you cut it - Buy with confidence knowing that you are backed by our 1-year . If for any reason, you're not 100 satisfied with your purchase, let US know, and we'll make it right.
WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 3 Onboard Outlets
Remember when you could adequately support both your miter saw and your workpiece? With the WEN Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand, youll have a sturdy and reliable support system for all your sawing needs. Three pre-mounted 120V outlets provide you up to 15 amps of power, meeting the needs of saws and tools of all sizes. Two 8-inch never flat wheels combine with foldable design for a safe and easy transportation and storage solution. The sliding arms extend anywhere from 32 to 79 inches in width, providing support for boards up to 10.5 feet long. Quick-release brackets tightly lock the miter saw in place for simple installation and adjustments. The 1-1/2-inch-diameter steel frame provides over 330 pounds of support to your saw and materials while the powder-coated finish prevents corrosion and marring to the stands body. Adjust the height of the detachable rollers to best match the specific requirements of your project. Both rollers also operate as work stops, helping make consistent and even cuts every time. The universal design allows for compatibility with the majority of miter saws on the market, including the entire WEN miter saw series. If you want to know whether or not your particular miter saw will fit onto the WEN Rolling Miter Saw Stand, simply measure the distance between the front and back mounting holes. If this distance is less than 15 inches and on a centerline, the stand will fit. And because its a WEN product, your miter saw stand comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Universal design fits nearly every miter saw on the market, including all WEN miter saws
- Collapsible rolling stand features two 8-inch never-flat wheels for simple transportation and storage
- Sturdy 1-1/2-inch diameter steel frame elevates your miter saw 33 inches off the ground
- Extend the support arms anywhere from 32 to 79 inches to support boards up to 10.5 feet long
- Includes three onboard 15A 120V outlets, two height adjustable rollers, quick-release brackets, two table extensions, a powder-coated finish and a two-year warranty
Evolution Power Tools EVOSAW380 15-Inch Steel Cutting Chop Saw
Evolution EVOSAW380 15-inch steel cutting Chop saw offers the highest grade industrial metal cutting strength on the market today. When cutting steel, the EVOSAW380 cuts cold, No coolant is required. Because the material is cold it can be Handled and worked on immediately.
The EVOSAW380 comes with a 14-inch mild steel cutting, 66 tooth carbide Tipped blade. This cut off saw has a 15-inch blade capacity, for extended reach, and a full blade range is available for more specific cutting applications (sold separately). the EVOSAW380 cold cutting Chop saw outperforms abrasives, cutting faster, with blades lasting 20x's longer.
This machine cuts steel with virtually No heat, burrs, or sparks. It is ideal for cutting steel plate, square tube, angle iron, pipe, tube and metal roofing. Includes Evolution's 3 year warranty. The EVOSAW380 is an upgraded version of the Steelsaw2, which has been discontinued.
RPM (No load): 1450
Blade Arbor: 1 inch
CUTTING CAPACITY (WITH SUPPLIED 14 INCH MILD STEEL CUTTING BLADE)
Rectangle Tube Cut (0 x 0): 3-3/4" x 7-1/8
Rectangle Tube Cut (0 x 45): 3" x 4-3/8
Square Tube Cut (0 x 0): 4-3/4" 2
Square Tube Cut (0 x 45): 3-1/8" 2
Round Tube Cut (0 x 0): 5-1/8"
Round Tube Cut (0 x 45): 4-1/8"
Mild Steel Plate - Max. Thickness: 1/4"
Mild Steel Box Section - Max. Wall Thickness: 1/8"
Minimum Cut Off Piece Length: 1/2"
CUTTING CAPACITY (WITH 15 INCH MILD STEEL CUTTING BLADE, PURCHASED SEPARATELY)
Rectangle Tube Cut (0 x 0): 3-3/4" x 7-7/8
Rectangle Tube Cut (0 x 45): 3" x 4-3/8
Square Tube Cut (0 x 0): 5" 2
Square Tube Cut (0 x 45): 3-1/2" 2
Round Tube Cut (0 x 0): 5-7/8
Round Tube Cut (0 x 45): 5"
Mild Steel Plate - Max. Thickness: 1/4"
Mild Steel Box Section - Max. Wall Thickness: 1/8"
Minimum Cut Off Piece Length: 1/2"
- Dry metal cutting Chop saw; cuts metal with minimal heat or sparks and doesn't require coolant
- 1800 watt / 15 amp motor with high torque gearbox; reduces motor load and improves steel cutting performance
- Heavy duty cast aluminum base; for industrial metal cutting
- Outperforms abrasive saws; faster cutting & long blade life averages 1000 cuts in 2 in x 2 in mild steel
- Cold cut saw; cuts metal with minimal heat and burrs, leaving a workable finish
- Comes supplied with a 14" Mild Steel Cutting blade
Diablo D0860S Miter Saw Blade
Freud D0860S Diablo 8-1/2-inch 60 tooth Fine finishing Miter saw blade with 5/8-inch arbor.
- The product is 8-1/2x60T Diablo Blade
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in Italy
- Features Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to resist heat and reduce pitch build-up
- Tri-Metal Brazing for impact-resistant tips
HYD-Parts Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand Foldable Tool Equipment for Mitre Saw (440lbs Capacity)
If you have a miter saw,the miter saw stand is exactly what you need.The miter saw stand can use for almost all miter saws from market.It's designed to work with miter saw providing a work stand to improve your miter saws versatility.It is foldable and portable,and it is a great choice for the job site or workshop to help get the job done quickly.
-operation length:1360-3000 mm(53.54-118.11 inches)
-height:865mm (34.06 inches)
-Max. Holding of weight: 300KG (661.39 lb)
-package size:133*27*18 cm (52.36*10.63*7.09 inches)
-N.W.:16 KG (35.27 lb)
-G.W.:17 KG (37.48 lb)
- Fold up convenience for easy storage;Uses for almost all miter saws from market
- Heavy duty rollers support lumber loads to 440 lb
- Quick attach machine mounts for easy attachment and removal of your miter saw from the stand
- Folding legs with snap pin setup for quick and easy assembly; operation length:1360-3000 mm(53.54-118.11 inches),height:865mm (34.06 inches)
- Height-adjustable support extensions support work pieces on 9'' long rollers equipped with handy material cutting stops
Ryobi ZRTSS120L 15 Amp 12 in. Sliding Miter Saw with Laser (Certified Refurbished)
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing. The Ryobi 15 Amp 12 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser features the best value for cut capacity on the market with up to a 13-1/2 in. cross cut capacity. It features 9 positive miter stops with ball and detent action for precision cuts. It has a 12 in. carbide-tipped blade for a smooth cut and an electric brake that stops the blade fast for added safety. The saw comes with an adjustable EXACTLINE laser that provides an accurate guide line for cutting. Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 and 45 degrees left and right for quick cut settings Includes: 15 Amp 12 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser - ZRTSS120L.
- Heavy-duty 15-Amp motor to easily cut through larger material
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 13-1/4 in. cross cut
- Miter detent override - quick action lever bypasses miter detent index points with 1 simple motion
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Fixed dust port maintains the ideal position to optimize dust collection efficiency
Miter Saw Trigger Switch for Dewalt DW712 DW715 DW716 DW717 DW718 DWS780
Some common signs of a broken or failing switch are: Tool has completely stopped functioning - it will not turn on Tool operates intermittently, requiring multiple tries on to turn on, until eventually it won't turn on at all Variable speed function and electric braking aren't working properly Fits the following DeWalt models: DWS780, DW712 Type 1 8-1/2 Miter Saw, DW712 Type 2 8-1/2 Miter Saw, DW715 Type 1 Miter Saw, DW715 Type 2 Miter Saw, DW716 Type 1 Miter Saw, DW716 Type 2 Miter Saw, DW718 Type 1 Miter Saw, DW718 Type 2 Miter Saw, DW717 10" Miter Saw, DW716 Type 3 Miter Saw, DW718 Type 3 Miter Saw, DWS780 Type 1 12in Compound Miter Saw, DW715 Type 3 Miter Saw, DW716 Type 4 12" Miter Saw, DW716 Type 20 12" Miter Saw, DWS782 (Type 20) 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Brand New - Unused Parts Top Quality, Generic Aftermarket Part
- Includes One (1) Trigger Switch as pictured
- Voltage: 125/250V Amperage: 24A/12A This trigger switch is an over hang trigger switch with a large button. Switches are commonly replaced parts in power tools.
- A switch handles all on/off and variable speed functions. They also have a role in electric breaking; they can momentarily reverse electrical polarity, because switches use mechanical internals, they tend to degrade and wear out over time eventually requiring replacement.
Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2 Compact Circular Saw, 5 amps, 3500 rpm with Dust Port and Accessory Kit
The Rockwell Compact 4-1/2-inch Circular Saw (RK3441K) is a powerful and functional circular saw which can replace conventional 7-1/4-inch circular saws. No need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut 2x4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort, thanks to its lightweight and compact design. Youll finish your jobs quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw. Most cuts made with circular saws are on materials less than 2" thick. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, tackle any of these jobs with ease, comfort and control and with just one hand. The slim grip handle improves comfort while enhancing grip and control, allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand. The result? Quick, easy operation with increased maneuverability for making cut-offs, plunge cuts and rips. Ideal for wood, especially plywood, hardwood flooring, nominal 2 lumber, molding, pegboard, dowels, etc.
- Compact but powerful 5-amp electric motor, matching performance of full-size saws at 3,500 rpm
- At only 5 lbs., is 50 lighter than conventional 7-1/4" circular saws, cuts through 2x4s in a single pass
- Left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility
- Slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control; maneuverable for overhead cuts
- The saw's maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16" and its bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8".Arbor Size:3/8 inches
Superior Electric SW38A Aftermarket Trigger Switch (Eaton Style) Large Button 24/12A 125/250V
This Trigger Switch - (Eaton Style) Large Trigger is used in table and power tools with higher ratings like miter saws, chop saws etc. This switch can be found in many branded tools including but not limited to, Makita, Milwaukee, DeWalt and Bosch. This replacement part is sold individually. Switches are commonly replaced parts in power tools. A switch handles all on/off and variable speed functions. They also have a role in electric breaking; they can momentarily reverse electrical polarity. Because switches use mechanical internals, they tend to degrade and wear out over time, eventually requiring replacement. This switch proves to be a worthy replacement with supreme quality and a lower price to go with. NOTE: Some common signs of a broken or failing switch are: Tool has completely stopped functioning - it will not turn on. Tool operates intermittently, requiring multiple tries to turn on, until eventually it will not turn on at all. Variable speed function and electric braking are not working properly.
- This replacement part is sold individually
- Amperage: 24A/12A
- Voltage: 125/250V
- Eaton Style Large Button
- Cellulite creams
- Cushion for long distance driving
- Swim trunk brands
- Moisturizing under eye cream
- Pc wheel